electrical system repair
Complex Electrical Systems
Electrical systems are becoming increasingly complex. The expert technicians at Bill’s Standard can diagnose and fix the problem to get you back on the road.
What does the check engine light usually mean?
Electrical system repair or replacement includes
- Battery – checking cleanliness, connections and charge
- Alternator – proper charging, connections, and belt tension
- Starter – checking cleanliness and connections
- Cables & Connections – removing rust and corrosion
- Coil Over Plug Testing – with our high end diagnostic equipment we can determine exactly which coil is faulty.
In addition to providing service on your battery, alternator, and starter, our technicians are fully trained to diagnose and service all of the other electrical components in your vehicle including power windows, locks, headlights, wipers, dashboard components and more.
Stop in and see us if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Problems starting
- Charging problems
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Electrical System indicator light on dashboard is lit
- Check Engine Light